Study on the Global Sulfate-Free Shampoo Market
The market study on the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market published by Fact.MR highlights the essential parameters that are expected to shape the growth of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market in the upcoming years. The report maps the trajectory of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market by taking into account historical data for the period between 20XX-20XX and considering 20XX-20XX as the forecast period.
The presented study evaluates the different factors that are likely to influence the dynamics of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market including the current trends and recent developments on the technological front. In addition, the micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to impact the growth of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market during the assessment period are assessed in detail.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2922
Segmentation of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo Market
The analysts have segmented the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market into various sections to offer a microscopic understanding of the market. The different segments studied in the report include:
- Solvay Novecare has recently launched its Miracare® SOFT S-525, a sulfate-free shampoo, but can be used for hair as well as body wash. Solvay claims that its new product runs well with the current trend in the personal care industry toward softer products.
- REWOTERIC® AM C, a highly skin and hair compatible amphoteric surfactant, enables strong viscosifying and foaming properties, in addition to being preservative-free. Systematic tests have been carried out for the product, and it has been proved that this sulfate-free surfactant system is significantly beneficial to improve the hair health.
- Herbal Essences entered into a strategic partnership with Environmental Working Group, for launching its new sulfate-free shampoo products, namely, Birch Bark extract and Honey & Vit B. These products have been launched under the EWG guidance for deeming their safety and environmental friendly nature.
Key players operating in the sulfate free shampoo market include Loreal S.A, Avlon Industries, Inc., Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Procter & Gamble, AG Hair, Pravana, Johnson and Johnson, Sephora USA Inc., Nexxus, Christina Moss Naturals, Bio Veda Action Research Co., Vogue International LLC, Natura Supply Co., Aura Vedic, Himalaya Herbals, California Baby, Patanjali Ayurveda, MamaEarth, Babo Botanicals, Sundial Brands LLC, Leonor Greyl USA, and Giovanni Cosmetics Inc.
Liquid Shampoos Remain the Preferred Variant
Liquid shampoos have been sought-after among consumers, primarily in light of their ease of use and convenience. Liquid shampoos account for over 70% sales of the sulfate-free shampoos worldwide, with sales in 2018 estimated at revenues worth over US$ 2,800 Mn. However, dry shampoo or “shampoo bars” according to the latest trend have been gaining a palpable momentum across the globe.
These dry variants rid the requirement of bottle packaging and prevent spill overs and relevant issues, which in turn has led them into witnessing widespread acceptance among travel enthusiasts in particular. Economic nature of these shampoo bars have further driven their sales in the developing and underdeveloped nations, where price remains of the most important aspects for consumers. Environmental benefits of shampoo bars in terms of being plastic-free, bio-degradable, naturally conditioning, and super concentrated, continues to drive their popularity.
Insights and forecast of the sulfate-free shampoo market offered in this reports re backed by a robust research methodology. The research approach followed involves comprehensive primary and secondary researches. Analysts developing this report have carried out extensive face-to-face and telephonic interviews with leading sulfate free shampoo industry players to gain first-hand information and derive appropriate insights.
Exhaustive secondary researches have been conducted to gain more intelligence into the trends, growth determinants, impediments, and opportunities, for key players operating in the sulfate-free shampoo market. Information obtained through primary interview have been used to validate the insights gained from secondary researches, and the data collected overall has been finally validated from our in-house industry experts.
This report serves as an authentic source of intelligence for the sulfate-free market players, who can leverage the information in the report for making factual and triumphant decision for future trajectory of their businesses in the sulfate-free shampoo market.
Research Methodology of this Report.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2922
Critical insights enclosed in the report:
- Country-wise assessment of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market
- Underlying opportunities for emerging players in the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market
- Y-o-Y growth projection of the different segments and sub-segments of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to provide a clear understanding of the various companies in the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market
- Key strategies, product line, and market position of the established players in the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market
The report aims to provide answers to the following questions related to the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market:
- Which product is expected to witness the highest adoption rate across various geographies?
- What are the organic and inorganic strategies adopted by market players in the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market?
- What are the current trends that are impacting the growth of the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market?
- Who are the leading companies operating in the Sulfate-Free Shampoo market?
- What are the marketing strategies adopted by key players to improve their sales and standing in the market?
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2922
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Nearly 70% of our current clientele are repeat customers
- Analysis of the markets in over 150 countries
- 24×7 customer support to address client queries at the earliest
- Over 100,000 data points saved in our database
- Custom reports available at affordable prices