Global Bone Growth Stimulators Market is expected to reach $2.07 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Bone Growth Stimulators Market include Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Regen Lab SA, Ossatec Benelux Ltd., Altis Biologics (Pty) Ltd., Medtronic PLC, ITO Co., Ltd., Isto Biologics, Harvest Technologies (A Terumo BCT Company), Ember Therapeutics Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Depuy Synthes (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Bioventus LLC, Arthrex, Inc., and DJO Finance LLC.
Increasing investment in research and development and high electrical and magnetic field concept is propelling the market growth. However, high costs of installation and maintenance of the equipment are hampering the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/bone-growth-stimulators-market/request-sample
A bone growth stimulator is a supplemental device worn to make new bone increase after spine surgeries such as cervical (neck) or lumbar (low back) spine surgery. In some cases, bone wounds and spinal fusion surgery experience issues in healing and to overcome these injuries physicians suggest bone growth stimulator treatment.
Based on the application, the spinal fusion surgeries segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to high incidence of age-related spinal problems, established safety and efficacy of stimulators in fusion surgery, and high usage of these products.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/bone-growth-stimulators-market
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to increasing prevalence of orthopaedic diseases, high awareness about the treatment among individuals, and increasing adoption of novel treatment.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/bone-growth-stimulators-market
Type of Uses Covered:
• Implanted Bone Growth Stimulators
• External Bone Growth Stimulators
• Bone Growth Stimulation Devices
• Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (BMP)
• Spinal Fusion Surgeries
• Delayed Union & Nonunion Bone Fractures
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries
• Trauma Injury
End Users Covered:
• Speciality & Orthopedic Clinics
• Home Care
• Ambulatory Surgical Centers
• Academic & Research Institutes and CROs
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.