Global Automotive Inverter Market is expected to reach $10.73 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 19.0% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players in Automotive Inverter Market include Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd, Siemens, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Denso Corporation, LG Electronics, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Tata AutoComp Systems, Mitsubishi Electric, TVS Group, Lear Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Stanley Black & Decker, Samlex America, Toshiba Corporation, Toyota Industries, and Delphi.
Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are increasing acceptance of electric vehicles and rising awareness related to global warming. However, the limited availability of charging facilities is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-inverter-market/request-sample
The automotive inverter is a fundamental component in the automotive vehicle and is primarily used to convert DC power from the battery source to AC power. These inverters usually mimic the alternating current which helps in the proper functioning of the small consumer electronics.
By propulsion type, the battery electric vehicle segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period due to its wide acceptance around the globe.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-inverter-market
Based on geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period as the automotive sector is flourishing in the major economies like China and India.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-inverter-market
• Silicon Carbide
• Gallium Nitride
• Square Wave
• Sine Wave
• Quasi-Sine Wave
Power Supplies Covered:
• More than 150W
• Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET)
• Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
Power Outputs Covered:
• ≤130 kW
Vehicle Types Covered:
• Passenger Car
• Commercial Vehicle
Propulsion Types Covered:
• Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Hybrid Electric Vehicle
• Battery Electric Vehicle
End Users Covered:
• Original Equipment Manufacturer
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.