Global Precision Source Measure Unit Market is expected to reach $894.93 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 12.0% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Precision Source Measure Unit Market include Marvin Test Solutions, National Instruments, Chroma ATE, Tektronix, Yokogawa Electric, Rohde & Schwarz, Artisan Technology Group, Vx Instruments, Ossila, Keysight Technologies, Mouser Electronics, Entest, Dan-El Technologies, Testequity, and Amplicon Liveline.
While the factors like increasing demand from the automotive and medical industries and high level of integration and flexibility of precision source measure unit are driving the growth of the market. However, the availability of alternatives and technical factors are restraining the market growth.
The precision source measure unit is an electronic device that has the capability of both measuring and sourcing simultaneously. They are designed for extremely accurate source or load simulation with precision voltage and current measurements and used mainly in the testing applications that require precision, high resolution, accuracy and flexibility in the measurement.
Based on the end user, the automotive segment is likely to have a huge demand due to the growing number of electronic parts in vehicles; there is a need for these parts to carry out their functions precisely and perfectly. To concentrate on these challenges, precision source measure units are used to offer multipoint measurements in automotive test applications. Thus, the rising adoption of automation in the automotive industry is likely to drive the precision source measure unit market in the automotive segment during the forecast period.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/precision-source-measure-unit-global-market-outlook-2019-2027
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the demand from various end-user industries such as aerospace, defense & government services, automotive, and energy. Furthermore, the shift toward connected cars and intelligent transportation systems is expected to drive the market in this region.
Form Factors Covered:
Current Ranges Covered:
• 1 µa (Microampere) – 1 Ma (Milliampere)
• 1 Ma (Milliampere) – 1 A (Ampere)
• More Than 1 A (Ampere)
• Power Electronics
• Semiconductor Devices
End Users Covered:
• Wireless Communication & Infrastructure
• Aerospace, Defense & Government Services
• Medical Equipment Manufacturing
• Consumer Electronics & Appliances
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.