Global P2P Payment Market is expected to reach $4,491.14 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the P2P Payment Market include Circle Internet Financial Limited, clearXchange, CurrencyFair LTD, Dwolla Inc, One97 Communications Ltd, PayPal Pte Ltd, SnapCash, Square Inc, Tencent and TransferWise Ltd.
Rising demand for non-cash payment and increasing number of smartphone & computer users are the major factors driving the market growth. However, privacy and data security concerns and lack of awareness about P2P payment are restraining the market growth. Moreover, increase in support from public authorities would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/p2p-payment-market/request-sample
Person-to-person payments (P2P) are the online technology that allows customers to transfer funds from their bank account or credit card to another individual’s account via the Internet. It is based on the successful Paypal approach where customers establish a secure connection of accounts with a trusted third-party vendor, designating their bank account or credit card information for transferring and accepting funds. An alternative approach is where customers use an online interface or mobile application to assign the number of funds to be transferred.
Based on transaction mode, the NFC/smartcard segment is likely to have a huge demand as it helps to serve the customers better by giving them an easy and hassle-free mode of payment.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/p2p-payment-market
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. Increase use of payments in industrial as well as commercial has boosted the global P2P payment market in North America.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/p2p-payment-market
• Remote Payments
• Proximity Payments
Transaction Modes Covered:
• Short Message Service (SMS)
• Mobile Apps
Type of Purchases Covered:
• Airtime Transfer & Top-Ups
• Merchandise & Coupons
• Money Transfers & Payments
• Travel & Ticketing
• Energy & Utilities Payments
• Retail Payments
• Transportation & Logistics Payments
• Travels & Hospitality Payments
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.