Global Cartonboard Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% during 2019-2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Cartonboard Market include WEIG, Qualvis Print & Packaging, Orora, MPS Packing, Box-Pak, JK Paper, Grigeo, Cartoveneta, BPIF Cartons, Jaymar Packaging, Barcelona Cartonboard, ALLPACK, Mayr-Melnhof, and Glossop Cartons.
Growing demand for premium and high-performance packaging products and a strong level of new product developments in under-developed markets are some of the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, due to the lack of development in the area of white line chipboard and increasing demand for virgin fiber is hampering the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/cartonboard-market/request-sample
Cartonboard is a multilayer material of cellulose fiber derived from wood. These layers are combined in the wet state on the board machine and may comprise one or more different types of pulp. The top layer usually has a smooth white pigmented coating based on china clay and/or calcium carbonate. The reverse side may also be coated or it may be white, brown, cream, or grey in colour depending on the grade of fiber used.
Based on the end-user, the food and beverages segment is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period due to the increasing investment to enhance the packaging and shelf-life of frozen food to meet the demand is expected to bring innovative packaging solutions.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/cartonboard-market
By geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as increasing government concerns of Asian countries associated with packaging wastes are likely to compel companies to adopt environment-friendly options, such as folding cartons, as a viable choice for packaging.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/cartonboard-market
End Users Covered:
• Cosmetics and Toiletries
• Food and Beverages
• Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
• White Lined Chipboard
• Uncoated Recycled Board (URB)
• Solid Unbleached Sulphate (SUS)
• Solid Bleached Sulphate (SBS)
• Folding Boxboard (FBB)
• Coated Recycled Board (CRB)
• High-Quality Graphic Printing
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.