Summary – A new market study, “Global Digital Pathology Market Research Report, by Type (Human Pathology, Animal Pathology), Product (Hardware, Software), Application (Disease Diagnosis, Mhealth, Drug Discovery) and End-Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers) – Global Forecast Till 2023”has been featured on WiseGuyReports.
Digital pathology involves converting glass slides into digital slides that can be observed, managed, shared and examined on a computer monitor. With the influx of whole-slide imaging, the framework of digital pathology saw huge growth and is currently regarded as one of the most promising avenues of diagnostic medicine.
Read More Reports from our Database :
The global market for digital pathology is estimated to show a growth owing to a dearth of pathologists in the presence of cumulative demand for healthcare services, benefits associated with the use of digital pathology, increasing adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR), and cost saving associated with the application of digital pathology. However, factors such as the high cost of implementation and stringent FDA policies are expected to restrict the market growth over the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Report : https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3836960-global-digital-pathology-market-research-report-by-type
The global digital pathology market is expected to reach a market value of USD 8,305.6 million by 2023 from USD 3,937 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 13.04% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. In 2017, the Americas held the highest share of the market at 45.3%, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific with shares of 26.2% and 21.3%, respectively. The increasing applications of digital pathology are expected to increase the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global digital pathology market is segmented into type, product, application, end user, and region.
The global digital pathology market, by type, is segmented into human pathology and animal pathology.
The global digital pathology market, by product, is segmented into hardware, software, and storage.
The global digital pathology market, by application, is segmented into disease diagnosis, mhealth, drug discovery, telemedicine, and others.
By end user, the global digital pathology market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, research centers and academic institutes, diagnostic centers, and others.
The global digital pathology market is expected to have a value of USD 8,305.6million by 2023 from USD 3,937 million in 2017 and is expected to register a CAGR of 13.04% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023.
Koninklijke Philips N.V., Olympus Corporation of the Americas, Danaher Corporation (Leica Biosystems GmbH), Inspirata, 3DHISTECH Ltd., Definiens, Huron Digital Pathology Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, micro dimensions GmbH, and Mikroscan Technologies, Inc.
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the digital pathology market
- To provide insights into factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global digital pathology market based on various tools such as supply chain analysis and Porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segments by type, product, application, end user, and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the digital pathology market
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Suppliers and Distributors
- Potential Investors
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Government Associations
- The global digital pathology market is expected to reach USD 8,305.6 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 13.04% from 2018 to 2023
- On the basis of type, the human pathology segment is expected to account for the largest market share at a CAGR of 13.32% by 2023
- On the basis of product, the hardware segment is expected to account for the largest market share at a CAGR of 13.37% by 2023
- On the basis of application, the disease diagnosis segment is expected to account for the largest market share at a CAGR of 13.27% by 2023
- On the basis of end user, the research centers and academic institutes segment is expected to account for the largest market share at a CAGR of 13.34% by 2023
- The Americas is expected to hold the largest share of the global digital pathology market at a CAGR of 13.27% by 2023
- Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market, which is expected to register a CAGR of 13.53% by 2023
o North America
o Latin America
o Rest of Europe
o Republic of Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
o Middle East