Global Automotive Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market is expected to reach $26.29 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market include ALS Ltd., SGS SA, Bureau Veritas , DEKRAÂ SE, TUV SUD AG , Intertek Group Plc, Mistras Group Inc., Applus+ Services Technologies SL , TUV NORD GROUP , Eurofins Scientific SE , TUV Rheinland Ag Group, Element Materials Technology , DNV GL, British Standards Institution , Norges Elektriske Materiellkontroll , and Lloyd’s Register Group Limited.
Some of the factors such as rising occurrence of vehicle recall owing to component failures and growing automobile production in emerging economies are propelling the market growth. However, varying rules across regions are hampering the market growth.
The automotive testing, inspection and certification sector consists of conformity assessment bodies that supply services ranging from auditing and inspection to testing, quality guarantee, authentication, and certification.
Based on the sourcing type, the in-house segment is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period due to the conducting in-house TIC services allow manufacturers to wield higher levels of control by keeping services and personnel under direct control. In-house services not only lower the risks associated with poor vehicle maintenance, including equipment failure and crashes but also enable manufacturers to identify the problems instantaneously.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/automotive-testing-inspection-and-certification-market
By geography, the Asia Pacific is likely to have a huge demand due to the factors such as growing per capita income; rising per capita consumption with a large population base, high economic growth rate, and investment opportunities due to favorable government policies is attracting several global automotive players to expand their presence in the APAC region. This, in turn, is supporting the technological transition of automobile manufacturing and services industry in this region; consequently, supporting the growth of the automotive TIC services market in this region.
Sourcing Types Covered:
Service Types Covered:
• Certification Services
• Inspection Services
• Testing Services
Supply Chain Services Covered:
Sales Channels Covered:
• Direct Channel
• Distribution Channel
• Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems
• Electrical Systems and Components
• Automotive Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants
• Homologation Testing
• Interior and Exterior Materials and Components
• Vehicle Inspection Services
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Testing
• Durability Testing
• Emission Testing
• Acoustic Testing
• Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Testing
• Functional Safety
• Certification Test
• Safety Controller
• Chassis and Body Controller
• Cockpit Controller
End Users Covered:
• Passenger Vehicle
• Commercial Vehicle
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.