Global Non-volatile Memory Express (NVMe) Market is expected to reach $239.43 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR 27.7% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Non-volatile Memory Express (NVMe) Market include Broadcom Inc., Oracle, Samsung, IBM, Western Digital Corporation., Marvell, Intel Corporation, Microsemi, NetApp, Cisco, Dell, Toshiba Corporation, Microchip Technology, Micron Technology, Inc., and Huawei.
Some of the factors such as growing adoption of NVMe technologies in SSDS, servers, and storage appliances and exponential rise in data generation and evolving command for data storage and processing infrastructure are propelling the market growth. However, performance problems associated with storage software likely to hamper the growth of the market.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/non-volatile-memory-express-nvme-market/request-sample
Non-volatile memory express (NVMe), also well-known as a Non-volatile memory host controller interface (NVMHCI), is a device interface specification that enables a solid-state drive (SSD) to efficiently employ a high-speed peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe) bus in a computer. This communications interface/protocol is developed by a consortium of vendors including Intel, Samsung, Dell, and Seagate. NVMe is new server storage I/O access method and protocol for fast access to NVM based storage and memory technologies.
Based on the component, the Solid State Drives (SSDs) is likely to have a huge demand in the forecast period due to they are adopted widely as a storage solution in most of the verticals. This widespread adoption is mainly due to the benefits provided by NVMe SSDs.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/non-volatile-memory-express-nvme-market
By geography, Middle East & Africa is going to have a lucrative growth due to the increased investments by telecom operators and financial institutions in advanced storage solutions.
Make an inquiry at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/non-volatile-memory-express-nvme-market
Communication Standards Covered:
• Fibre Channel
• All-flash Arrays
• Solid-state Drives (SSDs)
• Other Products
Deployment Locations Covered:
• Co-lo Datacenters
• Private Cloud
• Public Cloud
Operating Systems Covered:
• Chrome Operating System (OS)
• Free Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD)
• DragonFly Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD)
• Open Berkeley Software Distribution (BSD)
• Data Virtualization
• On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP)
• On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP)
• Primary Storage
• Cloud Services
End Users Covered:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• Business & Consulting
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• Education & Research
• Media & Entertainment
• Telecommunications & ITeS
• Cloud Service Providers
• Enterprises/ Traditional On-premises Datacenters
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.