Global Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Market is expected to reach $2,130.77 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR 18.8% during 2019 to 2027.
Some of the key players profiled in the Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Market include Atlas Elektronik GmbH, BAE Systems, Bluefin Robotics, Boeing, Boston Engineering Corporation, ECA Group, Fugro, Graal Tech, Hydromea S.A., International Submarine Engineering (ISE), Kongsberg Maritime, L3Harris Oceanserver, Lockheed Martin Corporation, SaaB AB and Teledyne Marine.
Some of the factors such as increasing capital expenditure of companies in offshore oil & gas industry and rising defense spending of countries worldwide are propelling the growth of the market. However, a high operational cost of AUVs is restraining the market growth. Moreover, development and incorporation of advanced technologies in AUVs would provide ample opportunities for the market growth.
Request for sample here: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/autonomous-underwater-vehicle-auv-market-2019-2027/request-sample
Autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) is a self-controlled robotic machinery used to survey water bodies, sea beds, and check the chemical and biological properties of water. AUVs are capable of providing highly accurate data and information such as superior quality maps of the deep seafloor. Autonomous underwater vehicles are unmanned and controlled via remote sensors and are mounted with high-resolution video cameras, mechanical manipulators, as well as automatic tools that are capable of drilling and collecting samples.
Based on type, the large AUVs (more than 1,000 meters) segment is likely to have a huge demand. Increasing demand for large AUVs for use in military & defense and oil & gas exploration applications is fueling the growth of this segment of the market.
Access the complete report at: https://www.strategymrc.com/report/autonomous-underwater-vehicle-auv-market-2019-2027
By geography, Asia Pacific is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. The increasing adoption of advanced underwater systems in emerging economies in APAC, including China and India, is resulting in significant growth opportunities for the manufacturers of AUVs in this region.
Hardware Components Covered:
• Steering and Positioning
• Automation Systems
Propulsion Systems Covered:
• Electric System
• Hybrid System
• Mechanical System
• Shallow AUVs (up to 100 meters)
• Medium AUVs (up to 1,000 meters)
• Large AUVs (more than 1,000 meters)
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
• Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV)
• Underwater Unmanned Vehicle (UUV)
• Laminar Flow Body
• Multi-Hull Vehicle
• Streamlined Rectangular Style
Payload Types Covered:
• Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs)
• Echo Sounders
• Synthetic Aperture Sonars
• Other Payload Types
• Collision Avoidance
• Archeology & Exploration
• Search & Salvage Operations
• Oil & Gas
• Environmental Protection & Monitoring
• Military & Defense
• Scientific Research
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• South America
o Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StratisticsMRC
Follow us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stratistics-market-research-consulting-pvt-ltd?trk=mini-profile
About Stratistics MRC
We offer a wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services, and Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.