Global Automated Hospital Beds Market analysis report enumerates information about the key companies based on their market position in the present scenario along with data related to the market sales gathered by the manufacturers along with the industry share. It also offers information about company’s profit margin and price models. Crucial data related to the market share acquired by the product segments are added in the report. The market study of this Automated Hospital Beds Market document includes insights related to sales collected by the products and the revenue earned in the estimated time period.
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automated hospital beds market are Stryker (US), PARAMOUNT BED CO., LTD (Japan), Hill-Rom Services Inc. (US), Invacare Corporation.(US), LINET (US), Transfer Master (US), EHOB (US), Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Merivaara Corp. (Finland), Medline Industries, Inc. (US), Arjo (Sweden), Gendron Inc. (US), United Surgical Industries (India), Janak Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. (India) and few among others.
Get a Copy of Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market
Global Automated Hospital Beds Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 3.12 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of 1.94 billion in the year 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the technological advancement in medical devices.
Medical equipment such as hospital beds are in high demand irrespective of country or region. Automated hospital beds are used for patients with reduced mobility to ensure the comfort and secure them from external damage.
According to World Health Organization, there were an estimated 56.9 million people died in 2016, almost more than half of these deaths could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical equipment and devices for healthcare procedures. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Technological advancement in medical devices will help in the growth of the market.
- Increased incidence of life-threatening diseases will drive the growth of market
- Increasing number of geriatric population
- High cost of automated hospital beds
- Declining number of beds in public hospitals
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Segmentation: Global Automated Hospital Beds Market
- Fully Automatic
- General beds
- Pediatric beds
- Pressure relief beds
- Bariatric beds
- Birthing beds
- Critical Care
- Acute Care
- Long Term Care
- General Purpose
- Intensive Care
- Pressure Relief
- Psychiatric Care
By End users
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Electric beds
- Manual beds
- Semi-electric beds
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 18thApril, 2018 China’s Fosun invested up to USD 350 million in Fortis Healthcare to own upto 25% stake in the hospital and diagnostic chain in order to increase the number of beds by 2000 in China.
- On 11thMarch, 2019, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. announced the definitive agreement to acquire Voalte, Inc., a pioneer and leader in real-time, mobile healthcare communications. The acquisition of Voalte will accelerate Hill-Rom’s leadership in care communications and advance the company’s digital and mobile communications platform and capabilities.
Global automated hospital beds market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automated hospital beds market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America,Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global automated hospital beds market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Speak to Analyst and Get Free Customized Information about Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-automated-hospital-beds-market