Fact.MR, in its recently published market research report, provides an in-depth analysis of the Oil Refining Pumps market included the anticipated growth pattern of the market over the forecast period (2019-2029). A detailed assessment of the various micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to shape the course of the Oil Refining Pumps market over the next decade is enclosed in the report. The study suggests that the Oil Refining Pumps market is expected to register a CAGR growth of XX% over the forecast period primarily driven by factors including factor 1, factor 2, factor 3, and factor 4.
Further, the methodical and systematic approach adopted by the analyst’s while curating the report ensures that the data in the report is insightful, relevant, and a valuable tool for our clients to gain a competitive advantage in the current and future market landscape.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2434
The competitive assessment included in the report throws light on the business strategies incorporated by leading market players operating in the Oil Refining Pumps market. The comprehensive study provides a bird’s eye view of the business operations of top-tier market players along with relevant graphs, figures, and tables.
The regional analysis section touches upon the market scenario in the various geographies worldwide and the factors that are projected to influence the market dynamics in each region. The impact of the economic and political policies of different countries in each region is discussed in the report in detail.
End Use study
The report bifurcates the Oil Refining Pumps market on the basis of end-use and tracks the Y-o-Y growth of each end use segment.
The competitive landscape in the report on oil refining pumps market provide details on the leading players in the market. This section includes compelling insights on the latest developments, key strategies, new product launches, and focus areas of the major players in the oil refining pumps market. A dashboard view along with the SWOT analysis of companies in the oil refining pumps market is also included in the report.
Key developments in oil refining pumps market by major players,
- Xylem recently signed a MoU with Ethiopia’s Ministry of water, irrigation, and energy to improve water-security standards by providing additional sewage coverage and water-system optimization services.
- Grundfos is planning to open its third pump production unit in India by 2020. Meanwhile, the company has already opened a new facility in Florida to serve water and wastewater industry.
- KSB has added new submersible borehole pumps to its product portfolio. The newly launched pumps are capable of handling flow rate of up to 5000 m³ per hour.
- Alfa Laval has won two orders to supply pumping systems for oil platforms in North Sea. The combined value of the orders is approximately SEK 175 million. The order includes offshore pumping system for injection of seawater in production wells and for firewater.
- Gardner Denver Holdings Inc. has acquired DV systems. The acquisition will support the company to expand in Canadian market and leverage the company’s operational, commercial and R&D capabilities.
For full coverage of the competitive landscape, get in touch with our experts
Oil refining pumps are used to transfer fluid from one location to another. Various types of oil refining pumps are centrifugal pumps, rotary pumps, and reciprocating pumps. Different types of oil refining pumps are integrated in the refining system for a specific purpose and play an important role in purifying and transporting different fluids.
About the Report
The report on oil refining pumps market provides key insights and forecast on the market. The important factors in the oil refining pumps market influencing the growth are also offered in the report. The objective of the report is to offer authentic information on the oil refining pumps market, enabling the readers to plan business strategies accordingly. The report also focuses on the challenges in the oil refining pumps market and growth opportunities for market participants.
The oil refining pumps market is segmented on the basis capacity, product type, application, and pumps characteristics. These major segments are further divided into sub-segments to offer clear picture on the oil refining pumps market.
Based on the capacity, the market is segmented into small (upto 500 gpm), medium (500-1000 gpm), and high (more than 1000 gpm). On the basis of product type, oil refining pumps market is segmented into reciprocating pumps, centrifugal pumps, and rotary pumps.
By application, the oil refining pumps market is segmented into refinery process, water circulating, special purpose, and water/wastewater. Based on pump characteristics, the oil refining market segment includes standard pumps, engineered pumps, and special purpose pump.
Additional Questions Answered
The report on the oil refining pumps market also offers answers to some important questions.
- What will be the revenue share of centrifugal pumps in the oil refining pumps market?
- Which region is expected to dominate the oil refining pumps market?
- Which type of pumps based on capacity will witness highest growth in oil refining pumps market?
- Which country in APAC will witness significant growth in oil refining pumps market?
The report on the oil refining pumps market provides critical information on the market with the help of constructive research methodology. The research methodology to gain actionable and valuable insights on the oil refining pumps market includes both primary and secondary research. Interviews were conducted with the oil refining pumps market experts to gain important information on the growth of the oil refining pumps market along with the forecast. The insights garnered in the report are also cross-validated by interactions with industry experts during primary research.
Request methodology of this Report.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2434
Important questions answered in the report:
- How has the Oil Refining Pumps market adapted to the evolving regulatory landscape in each region?
- Why is the adoption of end use 1 expected to slow down over the forecast period?
- In the current scenario, which region offers market players promising growth opportunities?
- Which manufacturing technique is cost-effective and the most efficient?
- What are the recent mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in the Oil Refining Pumps market?
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong expertise in creating faultless market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Seamless after-sales support
- We provide tailor-made reports as per our client’s requirements
- Data collected from highly reliable and credible primary and secondary sources
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2434