New Research Report on “Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market” presents an in-depth analysis of Automated Material Handling (AMH) which includes market size, share, growth, and demand forecast until 2024 (in USD billion). The report sheds light on the latest market developments and prominent trends in the market. Automated Material Handling (AMH) market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Automated Material Handling (AMH) market report also includes new upcoming technology of Automated Material Handling (AMH) Industry that will help our clients.
Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Covers Major Key Players:
Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Covers manufacturers on the basis of market status, production, consumption and forecast details.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14352772
Scope of the Report:
Automated material handling equipment eliminates the need for human interference in a material handling process. Continuous rise in demand for automation with the advent of technologies such as robotics, wireless technologies, and driverless vehicles, in different industries like food and beverages, retail, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and post & parcel has revolutionized the adoption of automated material handling the equipment.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14352772
Key Market Trends:
Airport Developments to Significantly Drive the Market Growth
– The increasing volume of cross-border air freight dedicated to quick deliveries, the e-commerce sector is expected to boost the demand for automated material handling solutions like tugs, ASRS, and sortation systems as heavy air freight carriers draw a considerable attention to AMH solutions.
– According to a report published by IATA in March 2019, world air cargo traffic is forecast to increase dynamically, with the annual growth rate of over 4% in the next 20 years. In that, air freight is projected to grow at a rate of 4.3% per annum.
– Hence, shippers and freight forwarders are looking for automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) and warehouse management systems (WMS) to boost productivity, operational efficiencies and increase responsiveness to customers.
Asia- Pacific to Witness the Fastest Growth
– The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth rate compared to other regions because of the presence of the worlds largest manufacturing hub and worlds largest exporter i.e. China. In China, automation is occurring at a rapid rate and automation is expected to cut the manufacturing costs by 30%, by 2025. Despite the wage rate is lower and the dearth of skilled labor, complicated by the one-child policy (however, the country removed the policy in 2016 and allowed the people to have two children) and the aging work-force needs the job activities to be eased for maintaining the productivity at work.
– Additionally, another fastest growing economies of the world is India. With India’s ambitious plan of ‘Make in India’, the manufacture and consequent distribution and logistics activities are expected to witness an exponential growth for automated material handling machines market.
– Therefore, the above factors are expected to have a positive outlook in the automated material handling market in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Report contents include:
- Analysis of the laboratory balance market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on laboratory balance including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 6000 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14352772
Detailed TOC of Automated Material Handling (AMH) Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increased Emphasis on Workplace Safety
4.3.2 Wide Adoption of Robotics in Warehouse Applications
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Initial Equipment Cost
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.2 By Equipment Type
5.2.1 Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV)
5.2.2 Automated Storage and Retrieval System
5.2.3 Automated Conveyor
5.2.5 Sortation System
5.3 By End-user Vertical
5.3.3 Food and Beverages
5.3.5 General Manufacturing
5.3.7 Post & Parcel
5.3.8 Other End-user Verticals
5.4.1 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Daifuku Co. Ltd
6.1.2 BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG
6.1.3 Interroll Group
6.1.4 Kardex Group
6.1.5 Honeywell Intelligrated
6.1.6 KION Group
6.1.7 Dearborn Mid-West Company
6.1.8 JBT Corporation
6.1.9 Jungheinrich AG
6.1.10 Columbus McKinnon Group
6.1.11 KNAPP AG
6.1.12 Siemens AG
7 INVESTMENT OUTLOOK
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: