New Research Report on “Freight Transport Management Market” presents an in-depth analysis of Freight Transport Management which includes market size, share, growth, and demand forecast until 2024 (in USD billion). The report sheds light on latest market developments and prominent trends of the market. Freight Transport Management market report includes research methodology, value chain analysis, industry analysis by the power of suppliers and consumers. Freight Transport Management market report also includes new upcoming technology of Freight Transport Management Industry that will help our clients.
Freight Transport Management Market Covers Major Key Players:
Freight Transport Management Market Covers manufacturers on the basis of market status, production, consumption, and forecast details.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244261
Scope of the Report:
Freight transport management is the physical process of transporting commodities and merchandise goods and cargo by land, sea, or air. With mobility solution which is making rapid inroads into the logistics industry, the traditional landscape of the manual processes is getting replaced with automation impacting the standardized processes and workflows. Moreover, proper sharing and integration of data will substitute for full-scale control in the market.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244261
Key Market Trends:
Rail Freight to Account for a Significant Demand for Freight Management Solutions
– The rail freight transportation has had advantages over other modes in the areas of environmental performance, land use, energy consumption, and safety. Therefore, with the increased preference, the rail logistics environment has got complex and difficult to navigate, and companies need both rail cargo industry experience and information technology systems to manage them.
– This has resulted in the advent of a wide range of rail freight transportation management solutions, specifically designed for small freight trains, intermodal lines, and private factory rails that are challenged by the increasing operational complexity and a growing need to automate and/or streamline processes. The companies, such as DXC Technology and Goal Systems are inclining their product portfolio according to these needs.
– Moreover, the higher demand for rail freight transports will be the primary growth enabler for the market, specifically in the OECD countries. Owing to this, the rail freight transport management solutions are expected to witness a considerable growth over the forecast period.
North America is Expected to Hold a Major Share in Market
– The United States is estimated to make a major contribution in the region. The share is attributed to the rise in the retail sector due to many firms moving toward the online channel. With an advancement of technology in IT and cloud computing sector, the United States is continuously growing in the freight transport business.
– With globalization, owing to the growing digitalization and increasing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) by various industries, the North American freight transport management solution market picked up momentum, especially in the United States. The road freight transportation market in North America is one of the matured markets in the world.
– Almost 70% of the freight movement (in tonnage) in the United States is done by trucks and is expected to increase by 45% by 2040, requiring additional highways, railroads, ports, and pipelines and improvements to multi-modal connections that move freight efficiently, according to the US Department of Transportation.
– With an advancement of technology in the IT and cloud computing sector, the United States is continuously growing in the freight transport business.
Freight Transport Management Market Report contents include:
- Analysis of the laboratory balance market including revenues, future growth, market outlook
- Historical data and forecast
- Regional analysis including growth estimates
- Analyzes the end user markets including growth estimates.
- Profiles on laboratory balance including products, sales/revenues, and market position
- Market structure, market drivers and restraints.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244261
Detailed TOC of Freight Transport Management Market Report 2020-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Rising Freight Transportation due to Increasing International Trade
4.3.2 Inclination of Growth toward Information Technology
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Capital Investment due to Implementation of New Technologies
4.4.2 Risk and Congestion Associated with Trade Routes
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Solution
5.1.1 Freight Transportation Cost Management
5.1.2 Freight Security and Monitoring System
5.1.3 Freight Mobility Solution
5.1.4 Warehouse Management System
5.1.5 Freight 3PL Solutions
5.1.6 Other Solutions
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By Mode of Transport
5.3.1 Rail Freight
5.3.2 Road Freight
5.3.3 Waterborne Freight
5.3.4 Air Freight
5.4 By End User
5.4.1 Aerospace and Defense
5.4.3 Oil and Gas
5.4.4 Consumer and Retail
5.4.5 Energy and Power
5.4.6 Other End Users
5.5.1 North America
5.5.4 South America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 JDA Software
6.1.2 Manhattan Associates
6.1.3 CTSI – Global
6.1.4 Accenture PLC
6.1.5 Descartes Systems Group Inc.
6.1.6 DSV A/S
6.1.8 CEVA Logistics
6.1.9 DB Schenker
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: