“Edge Computing Market Scenario 2020-2028:
Edge Computing Market is projected to register high demand during the forecast period with increasing demand from major end-use industries such as surveillance, gaming & media, automotive, healthcare, and education during the forecast period. Due to the increase in the demand for smart devices, smart glasses, smart watches, etc., there has been a brisk rise in IoT data. The edge computing technique helps in processing and collection of this IoT generated data.
The global edge computing market has been segmented on the basis of deployment, component, and end user.
On the basis of deployment, the market has been divided into on-premise and cloud. On-premise deployment is majorly carried out due to its ease of convenience. However, due to rapid technological advancements and the introduction of 5G, there has been a significant rise in the demand for cloud deployment, as it reduces latency.
Based on the component, the market has been segmented into hardware and software. As on-premise is widely used, the hardware component is majorly used than software. However, as the demand for cloud computing is increasing, there is a rise in the demand for software too.
Based on end user, the market has been divided into surveillance, gaming & media, automotive, healthcare, and education. Among these, the surveillance segment majorly uses edge computing for security purposes.
Key Factors Impacting Market Growth:
- Increasing load on cloud
- Introduction of 5G network
- Provides optimum network efficiency in industrial applications
- Rising demand for low-latency in computing
- In May 2017, Cisco and Microsoft entered a partnership to connect Azure IoT suite with Cisco fog deployment.
- Huawei partnered with China Mobile Communications and launched a pilot project, which was based on the multi-access edge computing for the smart stadium at Beijing South Railway Station in July 2017.
- An innovative edge-to-enterprise analytics platform for IoT applications was launched by Cisco and SAS in February 2017.
By region, the edge computing market is estimated to be dominated by North America, Western Europe, and Asia Pacific during the forecast period. With technological advancements and cluster of global companies operating in these regions, these regions hold key to the growth and development of edge computing market during the forecast period. Most of the leading companies have operations in these regions to cater the potential end users in the respective region.
The North America edge computing market is further segmented by US, Canada, and Mexico, whereas Germany, UK, France, Italy are estimated to be some of the major markets in Western Europe. Asia Pacific region is segmented by China, Japan, South Korea, India and Australia. Middle East and Eastern Europe are estimated to be potential markets with growing demand during the forecast period. Major countries in these regions include Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and others.
The analysis of the market provides the global market dynamics and trends of the Edge Computing Market. The market study offers current and future outlook of the Edge Computing Market over the forecast period.
The analysis of the market provides an exhaustive overview with detailed growth scenarios and market potential with accurate market drivers and maximum forecast precision. The report comprises of exclusive and important factors that are likely to have a major impact on the Edge Computing Market throughout the forecast period. This study of the market includes a thorough and considerable amount of addition, which will help new entrants in the most comprehensive manner for better understanding.
Click here to get sample of the premium report: https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-sample-49527?utm_source= dc/np
The analysis of the market commences with the executive summary of the Edge Computing Market study, which includes key findings and key information on the market. It includes market value share for the foremost segments in the Edge Computing Market. In addition, this section includes demand-side trends, supply-side trends, and recommendations for the Edge Computing Market.
Based on the study the Edge Computing Market is segmented by By Deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), By Component (Hardware and Software), By End User (Surveillance, Gaming & Media, Automotive, Healthcare, and Education), This information can lead to a focused approach leading to better opportunities being found.
Based on the region, the Edge Computing Market has been categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and the Rest of the world. It also consists of detailed information regarding developments, key market trends, and market analysis in the Edge Computing Market based on region. The North America and Western Europe regions are estimated to register a stable demand during the forecast period with market recovery from recent slowdowns.
North America region includes the US, Canada, and Mexico. The US is estimated to dominate this market with a sizeable share followed by Canada, and Mexico. The industrial sector is a major contributor to the US and Canada economies overall. Hence, the supply of advanced materials in production activities is critical to the overall growth of industries in this region.
Get ToC for the overview of the premium report https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/request-toc-49527?utm_source=dc/np
The Edge Computing Market report examines the potential of the market in the key geographical region:
- The report thoroughly examines the Edge Computing Market with reference to geographical topography, which is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America & Middle East, and Africa.
- Details about the sales accrued by each region as well as their market share are discussed in the report.
- To understand the changing political scenario, analysts have regionally segmented the market. This gives an overview of the political and socio-economic status of the regions that are expected to impact the market dynamic.
- The study also delivers key insights that will affect the growth of every region and revenue generated by listed geographies over the projected timeframe.
Speak to analyst before buying this report https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/enquiry-before-buying-49527?utm_source=dc/np
The report includes a comprehensive list of all the leading manufacturers in the Edge Computing Market, along with detailed information about each company, which includes the company overview, revenue share, strategic overview, and recent company developments. Market players featured in this report include Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Instant Data Centers, Fujitsu Limited, Amazon Web Services, Nokia Corporation, AT&T Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., and FogHorn Systems Inc.. A detailed view of the competitive landscape covers future capabilities, key mergers & acquisitions, new product releases, new product innovations, etc.
Reasons why you should buy this report:
- The report assists in realigning business strategies by highlighting the Edge Computing Market business priorities.
- The latest developments in the Edge Computing Market industry and details of the industry leaders along with their market share and strategies.
- Saves time on the entry-level research, as the report contains important data concerning growth, size, leading players, and segments of the industry.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for Edge Computing Market.
- It will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We deliver reports from virtually all major publications and refresh our list regularly to provide you with immediate online access to the world’s most extensive and up-to-date archive of professional insights into global markets, companies, goods, and patterns.
Quince Market Insights
Office No- A109
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: APAC +91 706 672 4848 / US +1 208 405 2835 / UK +44 1444 39 0986
Email: [email protected]